If you want to work in countries like Saudi Arabia or UAE and you are from India, Bangladesh, or Pakistan, you need a medical test from an organization called GAMCA (now Wafid) for your work visa.
To see your medical report online in India, use your passport number. But, remember, the old GAMCA website is gone. Now Go to https://wafid.com/ for your report and more info.
Check Online GAMCA Medical Report INDIA 2023
If you are from place like India, and want to work or live in a Gulf country like Saudi Arabia or UAE, you have to get a health check. This check will certify you are healthy enough to be there. You need it for different visas, like work and family. You can get this health check at special centers in India run by GAMCA WAFID. You can find a list of these centers on wafid official website.
How Many Days to Get GAMCA medical Report
It takes about 26 working days to receive your medical report as mentioned on the wafid website.
GAMCA Medical Report Fees
The GAMCA medical report costs 832 rupee for single applicant per application.
Check status online GAMCA medical report
To check your GAMCA medical status:
- Go to the official Wafid website: Visit https://wafid.com/ where you will find your medical status info.
- On the website, you can use your Passport Number or Wafid Slip Number to check. Pick the one you prefer.
- If you choose Passport Number, type in your passport number and select your nationality. If you use Wafid Slip Number, put in that number.
- Click the check button after entering your details. The system will show your medical status.
- On the next page, if it says FIT, you are healthy for a GCC job. If it says UNFIT, you didn’t meet the health standards.
Checking regularly is wise, if you are applying for a visa urgently.
GAMCA medical report Validity and Retesting
If you’re healthy according to GAMCA, that’s good for 90 days. You have 3 months to use it for your visa. If you have diseases like HIV and tuberculosis, diabetes, heart problems, and cancer you will be given unhealthy certificate. Try again after 3-6 months.
GCC-approved GAMCA Medical Testing Centers
Wafid is testing in many Indian cities. You can get approved health tests for GCC countries. Some of these cities are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Manjeri, Mumbai, Patna, Tirur, Trichy, and Trivandrum.